Thursday, January 27, 2011

FALLEN HERO

      The brutal murder of David Kato, a Ugandan human rights activist is both saddening and shocking yet it serves as a wake up call to all. I send my condolences to his friends and family for their bereavement at this time.
 
       While this issue has been addressed many a time by a number of bloggers, I think it is time the cloak and dagger games came to a stop. An innocent life has been lost in a grotesque manner. This goes to show how deep-seated the hate for LGBTI persons has become. It is indeed a grave issue that if not addressed might end up justifying the bloodshed of innocent people all because someone holds a different idea on whom they (not you) choose to express their love towards. To kill a fellow human with such savage I think ends up contradicting the same doctrines the anti-gay crusaders purport to stick to. Shame on all of you.

R.I.P. DAVID KATO

No comments:

Post a Comment